Thursday, June 25, 2009

Too soon?

Sarah: farrah fawcett was a BABE
me: I KNOW
I feel bad for her
because this [Michael Jackson's death] will steal her thunder
media-wise
which is what I'm sure she cared about on her deathbed
Sarah: total babe
yeah, like when mother theresa died right after princess diana no one really cared.
me: you know, though, if any good comes out of this tragedy, it's that I'll no longer confuse farrah fawcett and goldie hawn
Sarah: is it innapropriate to write that on my facebook right now?
me: hahaha
I don't care if you do
Sarah: this morning when i heard the news i was like 'i loved her in On Golden Pond!'
me: hahahahhahaah
Sarah: and then i was informed that that was jane fonda
THEY LOOK THE SAME
me: yeah, I worried all day about HOW KURT RUSSELL WAS TAKING IT. I'm probz gonna blog this whole dialog
Sarah: HAHHAHAAAAAAA
yeah, please do


The disclaimer, of course, is that OBVIOUSLY her death is properly tragic, &c. And other than the abstract "he died and that's sad" (with a side order of sorrow about how he probably felt very, very alone), I don't have strong feelings about Michael Jackson's death. This is odd, given that I have strong feelings about basically everything else in the known universe. Huh.

No comments:

Post a Comment